The Eurostretch pointe shoe is constructed with stretch satin that moves with the dancer, ensuring a wrinkle-free profile. The stretch satin upper lengthens and returns to its original form as the dancer moves from plié to pointe.
The heel alignment is kept in place by an elastic strap between the layers of the Shank. A fortifying centre tack provides additional Shank resilience. The split sole allows the shank to move with foot articulation.
The lining features: a lightweight stretch fabric box lining, a section of thin material for easy sewing of ribbons, and soft suede heel cups that grip the back of the foot.
- Shank strength – Flexible and supportive
- Last curved – Emphasises the arch of the foot ‘en pointe’
- Shank (insole) Flexible – Assists in arching the foot
- Elastic drawstring – Improved fit of the upper
- Standard ‘A’ paste – Has resilience and is less affected by climatic conditions such as heat and humidity
- Heel shape medium – Cradles the heel and holds the shape
- Side low cut – Enhances the profile of the foot
- Outsole split – Increases shank contact with the arch
- Platform wide – Enables lateral support and stability ‘en pointe’
- Vamp shape open U – Holds the foot ‘en pointe’
- Vamp length medium – Supports the foot
Please only order if you are certain of your exact style, size, and width. No refunds or exchanges will be given on pointe shoes for change of mind, or incorrect size selection.