The Sonata pointe shoe allows the dancer to feel supported and lifted en pointe. This shoe actively supports a dancer with flexible arches under their metatarsals while still allowing the foot to arch at the three quarter. As the shank is not secured at the heel, there is less resistance past where the shoe bends to meet the dancer’s foot. Fine cushioning under the pleats softens the sound of the box.
- Narrow heel shape – Hugs the heel and reduces creasing
- Wide platform – Gives lateral support and balanced distribution of weight
- Inner rubber toe cushion – Comfort when standing ‘en pointe’
- Unsecured insole at heel – Allows heel to arch away from instep
- Standard ‘A’ paste – Has resilience and is less affected by climatic conditions such as heat and humidity
Please only order if you are certain of your exact style, size, and width. No refunds or exchanges will be given on pointe shoes for change of mind, or incorrect size selection.