The Sylphide is Bloch’s legacy pointe shoe, based on the first design by Jacob Bloch. The shoe is suitable for a first-pair or beginners en pointe.
- Oval platform – Centres the balance of the toes
- Wider fittings – Extra width for young and broad feet
- Shank/insole – Assists beginners with support
- Rounder last – Helps the foot roll up onto pointe
- Standard ‘A’ paste – Has resilience and is less affected by climatic conditions such as heat and humidity
Please only order if you are certain of your exact style, size, and width. No refunds or exchanges will be given on pointe shoes for change of mind, or incorrect size selection.